A girl can’t have too many accessories, especially not tassel earrings and necklaces. You can’t go wrong wearing these statement jewelry pieces and we know statement pieces are here to STAY!!!!
Now we love owambes too, but tassels are versatile and can be worn everywhere – to drinks or brunch with the girls, a dinner date, or even to a wedding. So that being said, here are five occasions you can wear your tassel earrings and necklaces to.
1. Going on a date and want that sexy and classy look? Throw in a pair of tassels.
Put on a lace dress, get your make up done and throw on your tassel earrings. You’ll have him drooling. Click HERE to get this look; we are on a mission to unleash that inner goddess in you.
2. Do you want to spruce up your work outfit?
Tassel earrings can also be worn in an office environment provided they stay short. It’s a no-no to wear long tassels if it’s a corporate environment; however, the culture of organizations vary. I’d suggest a tassel necklace instead. Be careful, your boss might just want yours.
Tassel Necklaces are available here
3. Tassels are a great fit for birthdays
Birthdays naturally invite tassels as they are able to give you that relaxed and playful feel.
4. Outing with the Girls
When you are thinking of spending time with your girlfriends, it’s never a bad idea to throw on a statement necklace, giving them something to talk about other than boys.
5. Owambe, Yes!
You have been waiting for me to get here. Weddings generally are a great place to have your tassels adorning your ears with that Ankara or lace. They go nicely with turbans.
CLICK HERE to get these looks.
Still not sure, send us an email on email@example.com with a picture of your outfit/fabric for a free consultation
I absolutely love this finger coral neckpiece. It makes a statement and it's transformable (2-in-1). You can wear it as a long necklace or a collar necklace, your choice. It goes best with complementary colours - Teal or Turquioise.
The Coral and Teal contrast makes for a spring/summer look, you can wear for a casual outing or brunch with the girls, coral makes a great accent on teal. I included an orange/coral and brown bracelet as an arm candy to go with this outfit. As I have shown in the pictures below
If you decide to go with the Coral and Turquoise contrast you have a vivid blend and it gives a fresh look to your entire outfit, it makes for a somewhat romantic feel in daytime events in summer.
Other suggestions: A white collar neck shirt or t-shirt with a shade of blue (teal or turquoise) pants or skirt.
All products available in the Ready-to-wear and bracelet section, click on link below
Share your own styling tip with us firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment. Have an awesome week.
If you are, then you have come to the right place. We now have "hypoallergenic" jewelry available.
What is Hypoallergenic?
Hypoallergenic is an object designed to reduce or minimize the possibility of an allergic response, as by containing relatively few or no potentially irritating substances. In the case of jewelry - Nickel.
Because of the expensive cost for precious metals, most people search for alternatively cheaper jewelry that's just as nice especially made from stainless steel jewelry.
Here's some information on stainless steel.
1. Stainless steel jewelry is slightly similar in appearance to silver, people are attracted to its beauty, class and strength.
2.Stainless steel is strong, as is evidenced by its use in manufacturing, fabrication of kitchen appliances and now in jewelry. It is often chosen by many manufacturers because it is a very strong, solid and durable metal that will not rust.
3. It has been used a lot in the production of wrist watches and wedding bands, its becoming more and more popular especially in men’s Jewelry because stainless steel is so durable.Your stainless steel ring is likely to maintain its original shape and luster for a lifetime, regardless of how much abuse it takes due to your job, hobbies or other activities
4. Stainless steel is HYPOALLERGENIC. Traditional jewelry metals, such as gold, silver and even platinum, can elicit allergic reactions due to trace impurities in the metals or a person's allergy to the metal itself. Stainless jewelry can be (but is not always) made without nickel making it suitable for those allergic to nickel. If you are someone who has skin allergies or sensitivities, then you may have had problems finding a ring that you are able to wear comfortably. Stainless steel rings are hypoallergenic and are much less likely to provoke allergic reactions than rings made from other metals.
5. It will not tarnish or discolour your skin which is why it is increasingly used in jewelry. It is perfect for those who prefer the silver colour but dislike the discolouration properties of silver and it is less expensive than white gold.
You can now find rings, bracelets, chains, body jewelry and many other types of stainless steel jewelry.
We now carry stainless steel hypoallergenic earring with Swarovski crystals, bearing those in mind who want something really nice but are prone to get allergies or just have sensitive skin. Click below to view some of our latest Swarovski-hypoallergenic products.
The Ruby is the July birthstone, and the Capricorn zodiac stone.
It is one of the "Big 4" precious stone: Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald
Both Ruby and Sapphire are like sisters, both come from the mineral corundum family.
The ruby is among the most highly prized of gemstones. Large rubies are harder to find than large diamonds, emeralds and sapphires. As a result, rubies’ value increases with size more than any other gemstone.
It is also one of the hardest natural occurring minerals after diamonds.
Ruby has been associated with the values of love, success, integrity, passion, and promises
Unlike most gemstones that are found within the Earth, pearls have an organic origin. They are created inside the shells of certain species of oysters and clams.
Perhaps the best-loved gems of all time, pearls—both natural and modern cultured pearls—occur in a wide variety of colors. The most familiar colors are white and cream (a light yellowish brown), but the palette of pearl colors extends to every hue. Some pearls also show the iridescent phenomenon known as orient.
Pearls are made mostly of aragonite, a relatively soft carbonate mineral (CaCO3) that also makes up the shells of mollusks. (www.earthsky.org)
Fashion: Pearls are always appropriate
From the office to the whitehouse, to the runway, to a night out with the girls, your wedding and even for a dinner date, you cant go wrong with pearls.
Contact us for your customized classic pearl, every girl must have one.